Crabs & ndash (Kankada) 7 pcs
The Leaf Bay (Tejapatra)
Powdered red chilli
Powdered with turmeric
- First Boil some water and then bring in the crabs for 10-15 minutes.
- Then remove the upper part and clean them. Hold just body & paws.
- Then cut half off from the centre of the body.
- Hit oil in kadhai and fry these crabs and remove it from kadhai for 10 mins.
- Then in Kadhai take 4-5 tsp of oil, and touch it. Attach then the bay leaf.
- Then add all the pastes to the oil and fry it.
- Add chilli powder, tumeric powder, cumin powder and fry for 15 minutes.
- Then add tomato and fry for 5 minutes.
- Fry these masalas until oil comes out of the paste, then add the fried crabs and fry them for 15 minutes in medium flame. Then add in some water.
- Fry these masalas until oil comes out of the paste, then add the fried crabs and fry them for 15 minutes in medium flame. Then add in some water. Put some garam masala in to it after 10-15 minutes. Then take it off flame.